What Grooves Me

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Emotional Challenges of Being a Music Lover...

A snippet of my 500+ cd collection
Hola! Those who know me very well can attest to my love of music.  A new section, What Grooves Me, has been added to the blog's navigation.  It will be an ongoing list of the artists and music I groove to or the latest 'eargasm' I've discovered.  Make sure you check it out.

I've stopped buying cd's (thanks, Legalsounds), but what should I do about the 500+ cd's floating around my abode?  I'd rather give an arm than sell them, so that's out of the question.  I won't even go into the amount of music I have in my electronic library (think thousands!!!).   Don't ask why, but I'm also attached to my cd's in their original cases.  Oh, I've tried those cd carrying cases and they don't work for me.  I keep wondering, "What if I'm on Antiques Roadshow, let's say 30 years from now, and the value of the cd is significantly less without its original case?"  Arggh! I'd be kicking myself.  Then again, I sincerely doubt that Dr. Alban's "Its My Life" will ever be considered a gold mine, but its still a part of the soundtrack of my life.

(Don't deny it, you were jamming to this too. My fellow Nigerian's need not disown him either )  

I'm always on the hunt for new music or artists, so if you have something you think might peak my interest, PLEASE SHARE!!!  Don't forget to check out What Grooves Me and I'd love to hear your thoughts about the blog so far (psst! comments section below). love+live.life

One Republic- Good Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

lola.love+live.life All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger